St-Onge Wollastonite Project Highlights
Vertical Exploration Inc. is currently the only listed junior mining play with an approved NI 43-101 world-class wollastonite deposit.
- The St-Onge deposit is located 80km north of the city of Alma in the Lac St Jean region of Quebec.
- Quebec is an internationally-recognized, friendly and secure mining jurisdiction (Fraser Institute 4th place 2018) and supported production of refined wollastonite products in the 1990s.
- Excellent regional infrastructure:
- Lac St Jean region – mining expertise / manpower
- Significant hydro-power dam system in region to supply electricity to the aluminium producers
- Accessible by well-maintained gravel road
- 50 km from rail line
- 100 km from international sea port
- Operation-ready with a highly-qualified regional team in place.